Time of preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
2 salmon steaks
½ cs of olive oil
1 cs of butter
½ fresh lemon juice
½ flavouring direct current cajun
½ cs of maple syrup
1 cs of rapé Parmesan
- Season salmon steaks with some salt, some pepper and most flavouring cajuns.
- Make heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Cook the salmon during 6 minutes or until it is gilt. Go back and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Withdraw the salmon of the frying pan.
- Add the garlic and the butter in the same frying pan and cook until they are perfumed.
- Incorporate the bouillon, the rest of the cajun flavouring, the lemon juice, the maple syrup without sugar, the Parmesan and the parsley and let stew 2 minutes.
- Add the salmon in the frying pan and let stew 3 minutes.
- Serve hot