This creamy keto chicken with garlic takes just 30 minutes to prepare, making it a perfect weekday dinner. Use cream sauce to accompany low-carb veggies.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
4 slices of bacon
8 chicken breasts
A 300mL full can of coconut milk
⅓ cup of nutritional yeast
1 tablespoon of olive oil
½ large white onion
4 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. In a medium-sized pan, cook bacon until crisp, add to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the chicken and cook on each side for 5 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- In a food processor, add the coconut milk, nutritional yeast, seasoning, onion, garlic, salt and pepper, mixing.
- Add the mushrooms and crumbled bacon with the chicken, then pour the mixture into the coconut milk.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Garlic is one of the foods that strengthens the immune system the most: It contains an active compound called allicin, well studied for its stimulating effects on the immune system.
- Coconut milk contains medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), which research shows can help you feel fuller for longer and reduce daily calorie intake.
- Nutritional yeast not only brings a cheesy flavor to vegan and non-vegan dishes, but it is also an excellent source of B vitamins.