Time of preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
350g of pork chops
Salt and pepper
1/2 cs of dried rosemary
1/4 of the butter cup
1/2 cs of olive oil
- Preheat the oven in 190°C.
- Season pork cutlets with some salt and some pepper.
- Make heat the olive oil in a frying pan in the late means - high.
- Add pork cutlets and grab until they are gilt, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer cutlets on a dish going to the oven.
- Melt the butter in microwaves or on the cook.
- Incorporate the rosemary and the garlic.
- Brush pork cutlets on both sides with the butter.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Serve watered besides with some butter mixture.