In this cheesy cauliflower recipe, you'll combine roasted cauliflower with a creamy cheese sauce to give a keto and gluten-free touch to this comfort food classic. But unlike the original, this dish only has 6 grams of net carbs per serving.
Preparation time : 25 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
230mL heavy cream
115g sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
115g of fontina (in pieces)
60g cream cheese
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1 1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 large head of cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C and coat a dish with butter or non-stick spray.
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces of 1 to 2cms.
- Steam 4 to 5 minutes until mixture is tender. Remove from heat and drain well. Put aside.
- In a bowl, combine the heavy cream, cheeses, cream cheese, salt, pepper and paprika. Heat over medium heat until smooth. Mix well.
- Add the cauliflower to the cheese mixture and toss to coat well.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is golden and bubbly.
- Cauliflower is rich in vitamin C. Since the human body is unable to produce vitamin C, it is essential to add ingredients rich in vitamin C. to your diet.
- Cruciferous vegetables, like cauliflower, have been shown to slow the growth of cancerous tumors. How? 'Or' What ? Cruciferous vegetables are high in glucosinolates, a sulfur-containing compound that plays a role in slowing the growth of tumors.
- 393 calories per serving (1/2 cup or about 90g), 33g of fat, 14g of protein, 4g of fiber, 10g of carbohydrates.